2 years ago
Is #Twilio Catching the Eyes of Suitors? | $TWLO
Although Twilio Inc (NYSE: TWLO) has a market cap of $16.45 billion, it is often touted as a possible takeover target for the tech giants whom many of which are already customers of the company. Analysts are also sweet on the stock; with only 5 out of the 25 analysts covering TWLO not having a buy rating, resulting in a lofty average: $138 price target.
“The biggest growth catalyst in our view, on a longer-term basis, is the conversations application programming interface, which could dramatically increase messaging volumes across TWLO‘s customer base as today’s notifications become tomorrow’s conversations,” Zukin wrote.
For a Technical Outlook, Let’s have a Look at the Charts for Some Guidance as to Where the Stock may Go Next.
The Daily Chart gives us a Glimpse into the Future for $TWLO, and Notable Features include:
- Having broke through the $117 region, the company has consolidated and back tested that daily horizontal support level, which has held.
- Above the 0.5 Fibonacci level, there is heavy resistance from $127 – $132; which when cleared should present a possible run to the previous highs.
- The POC (red line) at $130 is the pivotal level to cross.
- 2020 has seen a major spike in volume, which is bullish as earnings approach. A sell-off pre-earnings would be a negative.
Looking at the Longer-term Indicators will give us a Better Perspective of the TWLO’s Behavior.
- RSI has crossed above the midpoint of the range.
- Histogram has moved above zero line and has ticked green signalling the trend change.
- MACD has crossed bullishly and is in upward trajectory, generally this is often regarded as a short covering signal.
- OBV (on balance volume) has moved within a very well-respected channel and is now in a bullish upward trajectory.
- Stochastic has plenty of room to the upside before needed to reset.
Targets to Consider:
Short term – $127 – Heavy resistance level.
Medium term – $137 – 0.786 Fibonacci resistance.
Longer term – $152 – Challenge all-time highs.
Click Here to View our Latest Trade Ideas on TradingView™